An insurance brokerage firm is looking to recruit Business Development Manager.
Reporting To: General Manager
Overall Job Purpose: The position works to facilitate growth of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Create a robust pipeline of business opportunities.
- Advise clients on market conditions and insurance related matters
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Build and maintain good relations with both existing and new clients to ensure repeat business.