We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the IT Innovation Department within the Information Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
REF: IT_PIBA_OCT_ 2010
Reporting to the Manager, Analysis & Architecture the job holder will be responsible for gathering, detailing and documenting business requirements and propose ways in which the existing processes and systems can be managed to meet business requirements.
- Collect, classify, analyze and document business requirements as per set standards;
- Create designs to meet business requirements through existing IT systems and by filling missing gaps with appropriate new systems in accordance with enterprise architecture;
- Develop test-driven business requirements and functional specifications with other business units;
- Participate in technical/functional evaluation of bids for new systems;
- Generate process documentation that clarifies and validates how the organization utilizes business systems to meet business requirements;
- Ensure that IT systems are aligned with business processes, and engage business stakeholders in process reviews to ensure cost reduction improved turn around time;
- Promote proper release planning, guaranteeing adherence to business needs and priorities and keep stakeholders constantly up-to-date on progress;
- Review and validate test cases for accuracy and conformity to requirements;
- Manage and grow staff within the section.
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or Engineering or Business related field;
- 5 years experience as a systems developer/business analyst in a busy IT development environment, 2 years of which must include experience in systems analysis;
- Expertise in enterprise architecture;
- Logical and physical data modeling, relational databases experience;
- Experience in writing formal use cases and other UML tools;
- Project Management training and experience.
The Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition
NairobiVia E-mail to: email@example.com