Employer: Uchumi Supermarkets LtdJob Title: Human Resource ManagerJob Ref: MN 4611
Deadline: 30th Nov 2010
Our client, Uchumi Supermarkets Ltd, a leading FMCG retail chain with a well established brand in the East African region is looking for a dynamic hands-on professional and passionate Human Resources Manager to join the dynamic management team.
- Lead in the development and implementation of Human Resources strategies for the Company.
- Plan, co-ordinate and review the implementation of the training, welfare and compensation policies.
- Advise Management on succession planning and optimal utilization of the Human Resources.
- Co-ordinate industrial relations and administration.
- Facilitate the recruitment and development of optimum human resource for the Company.
- Develop and implement Performance Management Strategies.
- Degree in HR Discipline OR social science with a post graduate Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Membership of a relevant professional body.
- Sound knowledge of Kenyan Labour Laws.
- Minimum of 7 years experience with 3 years in a senior HR Management position.
- Result oriented, with exposure in industrial psychology practices.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Good listener, facilitator and communicator.
- A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the right candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Send your application with a detailed CV with a daytime telephone contact and copies of certificates. Please also summarize yourself as follows:
Job Ref. No
Current/Past Salary: Year 2009 pm, Year 2010 pm
Year 2010 Benefits: If house state market rent, If car state cc
Send your application by hand, courier, post or email so as to reach us by 30th November 2010.
Mark Job Ref. No. on top left of the envelope.
Executive Selections Division,
Manpower Services (K) Ltd,
3rd Floor, Landmark Plaza,
Directly Opposite Nairobi Hospital Entrance,
P.O. Box 50736 - 00200, Nairobi.