Kenya Commercial Bank, renowned for its diversity and growth in the Region is currently strengthening its support for group operations and business with the aim of maintaining Best Practice whilst also responding to the growing Business needs to support internal and external Customer Service delivery objectives and increase shareholder value.
To this end the following positions has arisen and candidates with the requisite competencies and qualifications described below are hereby encouraged to apply.
Direct Sales Representatives
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Sales representatives will be responsible foracquisition of new business within the assigned Sales locations. The position is on contract terms for a period of 6-12 months.
This challenging opportunity to contribute to the growth of our business will involve the following:
- Deliver set Sales targets in asset, liability, SME and Micro Finance products.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Seek customer feedback on bank products.
- Provide regular Sales reports.
Qualifications and Experience
For the above position, the successful applicants should have:
- A university degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing/Business Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Experience in banking, sales or client relationship management will be an added advantage.
- Age 26 years and below.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- A passion and commitment to quality service performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet stringent targets within defined deadlines.
- The above positions are demanding roles and the Bank will provide a competitive package for the right candidates.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please complete the Direct Sales Representative application form below.
Email a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Sales Representative Application Form
To be considered, your application must be received by 28th January 2011