St. Martin CSA, a religious grassroots organization based in Nyahururu, builds capacities in the communities to empower them to respond to the needs of vulnerable people (street children, persons with disabilities, persons affected or infected with HIV/AIDS, survivors of violence and human rights violations) wishes to recruit:
Assistant Coordinators (Trainees)
The trainees will remain in the organization for one year during which they will gain practical insights on the different aspects of project management and community development in a very challenging work environment. Job coaching and various trainings will be given.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A university degree relevant to social / community programmes.
- Proven involvement in social and community affairs and,
- Experience/knowledge on leadership and/or management will be an added advantage.
- Committed and highly motivated to work in an organization that works for the marginalized.
- High level of enthusiasm, team spirit, self-initiative, creativity and responsibility.
- Readiness to live in street children rehabilitation centers, Home for HIV positive children or a Home for people with mental disabilities.
- Upkeep allowance per month (all inclusive): Ksh.10,000/=
Applications (letter, full CV, recommendation letters, 3 referees - including 2 professionals & telephone contact) should be addressed to:
Human Resource Manager,
St. Martin CSA,
P.O. Box 2098, 20300
Closing date: 17th February 2011.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted by 22nd February 2011.