We are undertaking construction of a Government Ministry Headquarters at South C, Nairobi and require the service of a Resident Engineer.
The works comprises a reinforced concrete structured frame rising to Eight Floors in four distinct Blocks that will provide office - space, Laboratories, External Works and related facilities.
The construction period is estimated at 72 calendar weeks.
The Resident Engineer should have a wide proven experience and qualification that must include the following:
- Possession of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Be registered with the Engineers Registration Board.
- Have a Post qualification experience of at least 5 years in both design and supervision of reinforced concrete works and the prerequisite material tests.
- Demonstrate administrative ability to control, direct and supervise Technical Staff.
- Demonstrate Technical capability of having supervised at least two assignments of similar nature in size and complexity giving their values, client names and references.
- Be computer literate with proficiency in Engineering software including AutoCad.
- Possession of Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
An attractive Package commensurate with relevant experience will be remunerated.
Eligible Engineers who meet the above requirement are invited to apply attaching relevant Educational, and Professional Certificates.
The application should be addressed to :
Conte Design, Architects
6th Floor, Soin Arcade
P. O. Box 66669-00800
Nairobi. Tel: (020) 4441654
To be received on or before Wednesday 15th June, 2011 at 12.00 noon.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews immediately thereafter.