Lords Healthcare Limited is one of the leading marketers of quality healthcare pharmaceuticals in Kenya and the greater Eastern Africa Region. We seek to fill the following positions:-
Internal Auditor - Information Systems
Reporting to the Director, the person shall be responsible for the continuous monitoring, reviewing and improvisation of the company’s IT, stocks and assets management.
- University degree: B.com. In Accounting/Finance or B.sc. in Information Systems
- Certified Systems Auditor (CISA) Certificate.
- Recognized professional qualification such as CPA or ACCA
- Membership to a relevant professional body
- At least 3 years proven working experience in a similar role is essential.
- Previous work with an ISO certified company will be an added advantage
Professional Sales Representatives
Join the existing team in marketing the company brands through EBM and innovation. Also to participate in the group planning, forecasting and strategizing and day to day activities to actualize the sale with proven test for individual selling skills and interpersonal relationship
- Bachelor’s degree in pharma related field
- Proven track record of exceptionary performance in local pharma market (2 – 3 years experience) with thorough knowledge of the market.
- Team player, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to withstand long hours and necessary pressure to perform.
- Clean valid driving license, active driving experience A MUST
Reporting to the Director, the Stores Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the stores functions including; stock control and distribution.
- First degree in a Pharma/Business related field
- Diploma in purchasing and supply management desired, enrolled with KISM
- Minimum of three years working experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Must be conversant with stores accounting and stock management policies.
- Good understanding of GMP and regulations pertaining to pharmaceutical products handling.
How to apply:
The Human Resources Manager,
Lords Healthcare Ltd,
P. O Box 49397-00100.
Or email to email@example.com.
Deadline for application: 11th July 2011