Laikipia University College
(A Constituent College of Egerton University)
New Laikipia University College Logo Design Contest
Laikipia University College is a constituent college of Egerton University. This University College was established on 23rd October 2009 by Legal Notice No 157 of 2009.
Designers are invited to draw optimum inspiration from the mandate, vision, mission andthe values of Laikipia University College.
The new logo will be used on official letter heads, banners, flags, brochures, business cards, vehicles and souvenirs of the University College.
Technical Design Requirements
- The new logo should represent the university college and its vision, mission and mandate as an educational institution
- The logo should have the full name in English (LAIKIPIA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE) and a space to be considered for the MOTTO "Seed of Wisdom".
- The logo should be unique, trendy and innovative and should not resemble any other logos of any kind. Competitors should guarantee that the proposed logo does not interfere with any third party rights or infringe on any copyright.
- The logo should be simple in terms of contents. The logo colors should not be more than four (4), a black and white edition should also be included and should be presented on regular paper.
- The logo will be done either by hand design or by using the common design programs with scale of 28X20 cm and resolution of 300 pixel /inch. (The design can be done by hand, although making it on computer is more preferred).
- By submitting a logo design you agree to transfer the copyright on the design to the Laikipia University College.
The new logo designs should be sent by email and submitted in envelopes (with CD of the designs) labeled "NEW LAIKIPIA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LOGO" which should be deposited at the Laikipia University College
Tender Box positioned at the Procurement Office located near the main-gate.
The dead-line to accept the logo design will be on Monday 11th July 2011
The winner of the competition will receive a prize of Ksh 100,000 while the first and the second runners up will receive consolation prizes of Ksh 50,000 and Ksh 25,000, respectively.
P.O. Box, 1100, Nyahururu 20300,
Tel: 0713-552761, 0736-299961