Uwezo DTM is one of the few deposit taking microfinance licensed by CBK with operations in Nairobi.
We are currently inviting applications for a General Manager position.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the role holder will be responsible for the overall business growth, profitability, regulatory compliance and leadership of the DTM.
- Developing organizational systems to support business plans.
- Developing and implementing investment strategies.
- Identifying investment opportunities and formulating business plans.
- Developing and managing savings and credit programs, loan originations and appraisal systems at the DTM branch.
- Developing finance investment products & portfolios.
- Mobilization and management of deposits and funds for onward lending.
- Managing relationships with customers and promote the DTM’s brand and image.
- Organize, plan and implement effective staff training.
- Ensure 100% compliance to DTM policies including regulatory and statutory compliance.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in business preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Commerce. Professional qualifications e.g. CPA, ACCA, ACIB will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a financial institution or similar position.
- Knowledge of software application used in banking/DTM and experience in SME lending.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, self drive and achievers attributes
If you meet the above requirements, submit your application and CV latest by 20th August 2011 to email@example.com.
Or P.O. Box 1654 00100 Nairobi.
Uwezo DTM is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.