Position: Electrical Technician (Specialist in generator maintenance)
Our client, a well established group of companies with Head Offices in Egypt and currently a leading provider of telecommunication services in Kenya is seeking to recruit three Electrical Technicians to support telecommunication maintenance operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in a team to support the installation, maintenance and fault detection of telecommunications equipment such as optic cables and satellite communication systems, control panels and alarm systems.
- Identify problems and repair or replace defective parts of the telecommunications generators
- Make periodic inspections of equipment to find defects before costly breakdowns occur.
- Electrical/ Electronic related Diploma from a recognized institution taken for a period of at least 2 years.
- 3 years experience in the maintenance field especially dealing with generators, control panels and alarm systems
- 2 years experience working with GSM operators in Kenya. (This refers to telecommunication firms)
- Pleasant personality with well spoken English
If you have these skills, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 28th November 2011.
Clearly indicate the position you are applying for and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.