Chosen Children of Promise (CCP) is a Christian - based non - governmental organization that helps people in poverty situations by empowering them with services and training that focus on their spiritual and physical needs.
CCP was started as a Kenyan organization in 2004.
Our current focus area is Kawangware and Ngando slums.
Job advertisement for Pre-Teens & Youth Coordinator
- Be a born again Christian
- Committed to a Bible believing church
- Training in Christian youth ministry (Theological training – an added advantage)
- Practical experience in Christian youth Ministry (ages 10-26)
- Practical experience in slum ministry
- Be passionate for Youth Evangelism and Discipleship
- Be passionate for holistic Youth Empowerment
- Ability to organize and manage youth clubs
- Ability to reach out through sports
- Ability to build relationships with young people and their families
- Ability to teach, preach and train in youth forums.
- Ability to network with local churches and organizations with similar vision.
- Committed to promoting and safeguarding youth affairs
- Interact effectively and respectfully with others
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- Be reliable and dependable
- Time management and time awareness – setting of priorities
- Trainable, flexible and willing to learn
- Be organized, including the maintaining of clear and accurate records on a timely basis
- Problem solving skills, able to assess a problem and make wise recommendations
- Reflect upon and evaluate own performance for improvement
- Self-Motivated with a high work ethic
- Computer skills in typing, MS Word, MS Excel
- Be a person of integrity; trustworthy and honest (core value – Integrity)
- Demonstrate quality leadership skills (core value – Value people)
- Be cooperative as a team member, a team player (core value – Unity)
- Maintenance of a positive attitude, proactive in approaching tasks (core value – Positive Attitude)
- Encourager, working for the success of others (core value – Empowerment)
- Being ‘Christ like’ (core values – Evangelism & Discipleship)
- Be respectful of private personal or confidential items (core value – Confidentially)
If you meet these requirements please forward your complete CV, “Attention: “Children’s Coordinator” to the above address or send it via email to email@example.com
We will be accepting CV’s until Friday November 18, 2011