Mumias Sugar Company Limited is the leading sugar manufacturer in Kenya accounting for about 60% of domestic sugar output in Kenya. In its industry leadership role MSC has diversified into Power production and currently produces 38MW of electricity of which 26MW is exported to the National Grid. To ensure sustainability in its future the company is in the process of establishing Ethanol Distillation and Water bottling plants.
MSC has employed Information and Communications Technology (ICT) to drive and support its business operations. The company successfully implemented mySAP ERP ECC 5.0 with key functionalities in Inventory Management, Procurement, Financials & Control, ProductionPlanning, Plant Maintenance, Sales & Distribution, and Quality Management.
We are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of:-
Business Systems Analyst (SAP - Finance / Sales & Distribution)
The role holder reports to the Senior Business Systems Analyst
To analyze and understand business processes and technology needs; and to identify, implement and support ICT solutions that deliver appropriate business benefits within agreed schedules and budgets
- Develop and maintain an in-dept understanding of business processes
- Identify opportunities for application of ICT solutions to solve business problems
- Undertake scoping, planning, resourcing, and budgeting for approved project activities in conjunction with business process owners and ICT management
- Deliver project objectives within time and budget
- Perform application administration tasks for SAP FI, CO and SD
- Provide SAP FI, CO and SD support to users in the business processes
- Work with business process owners to understand and implement ICT-enabled change in business processes so as to achieve strategic objectives
Person Profile and Key Competencies:
- A bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business, IT, Engineering, or related equivalent
- 2-4 years of business-facing ICT experience in analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and support of SAP FI, CO, and SD
- Certification in SAP FI/CO and/or SD is a definite advantage
- Knowledge and experience in business process design and systems development
- Skills in project management, change management and life cycle planning
- Working knowledge of Oracle database and application development tools
- Of unquestionable character and integrity
- Effective communications, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Analytical problem solving skills
- With a passion to ensure business benefits are realized through technology
Applicants should email ONLY an application letter and CV to email@example.com.
Email size should be less than 10MB.