Our client is a well established company with offices in Nairobi.
They seek to recruit a mature, articulate and presentable lady to manage their front office.
- Welcoming and directing visitors to their destinations
- Receive phone calls, determine the nature of the calls and direct callers to the appropriate departments
- Arrange appointments and meetings when requested
- Filing, records keeping, and performing a variety of other office tasks
The ideal candidate will have:
- A diploma in secretarial, Business management or any relevant field is desirable
- At least one year of experience in a similar position - receptionist, customer service
- Should be computer literate; IT proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other database applications
- An outgoing personality
- Good written and spoken communications and interpersonal skills
- Effective team working skills;
- A high level of organizational skills;
- Precise attention to detail;
- Ability to multi task
Interested candidates should submit their applications on e-mail, together with the latest copy of CV, telephone number and details of their current remuneration to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 24th February 2012.