Are you looking for excellence, a team that promotes a high performance culture and focus on empowerment?
Unaitas, one of the largest and fastest growing Sacco is searching for talented individuals to be part of our team.
Reporting to the Branch Operations Officer, the job holder is responsible for the daily cash & non-cash transactions’ postings and efficient delivery of quality services.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Receiving, paying and reconciliation of cash and cash equivalent.
- Daily postings of branch cash and cash transactions.
- Maintenance of accurate records for easy tracking and retrieval.
- Provision of excellent member service.
- Preparation and presentation of comprehensive, timely and reliable daily reports.
- Required academic qualifications
- Degree in Banking, Accounting, Finance, Micro Finance, Entrepreneurship, Co-op Management, Business Management or Economics
- B [plain] in KCSE
- Computer Literacy
- High degree of integrity
- Excellent member service skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The commitment to share your skills and experience to contribute towards a positive, lasting and life changing impact.
Interested and qualified candidates please forward applications and CV by EMAIL ONLY to email@example.com by Friday 19th October 2012.
Clearly quote the reference number for the position