Monday, 30 April 2012
- Have education in Sales & Marketing
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience
- Be outgoing
- Have proven record of generating sales
- Military / Security background is desired but not essential.
- Salary: Ksh.130,000 gross
- Deadline: 12th of May 2012.
- A graduate in marketing, public relations, communications or any other relevant degree.
- Computer literate. Basic knowledge of accounting will be a plus.
- Prior experience in sales and marketing will be an added advantage.
Republic of Kenya
- Support the organization in the Implementation of its M&E Framework.
- Front Office Management
- Be in charge of marketing the cinema theater and amusement arcade
- Be in charge of entertainment,branding and marketing
- Come up with winning marketing strategies
- Lead in aggressive market campaigns
- Applicants should have Masters Degree in a relevant field or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Develop a pipeline of strategic funding proposals and achieve monthly targets for
- A University graduate.
- Willing to work under no supervision.
- Bcom degree in Accounting
- CPA (K) or ACCA
- Not less than 5 years of experience 3 of which should be at senior level
- Ability to produce management reports and interpret financial results and position
- Report writing skills and an analytical mind
- Computer literate - experience in Accounting Soft wares, Quick Books preferred
- Age: above 35 years
- Leadership, planning and supervisory skills
- Previous experience in audit firms may be added advantage
- To act as a country director and report to the group Chairman in collaboration with
- ICF International seeks a Deputy Chief of Party (DCoP) – Operations for MEASURE Evaluation and other projects in Kenya.
- The DCoP will work closely with the Chief of Party and be responsible for program management, administration and operations,.
- This will include staff management, project performance management, local procurement systems, record maintenance, financial management and program schedules.
- This individual will be expected to identify issues and risks related to program
- Minimum Diploma in Automotive Engineering from a recognized institution.
- A valid driving licence.
- Proficiency English and Swahili language.
- 3 years experience in a busy workshop.
- Aged between 25 – 35 years
- Oral interpretation: from Somali to English, and English to Somali during confidential
Saturday, 28 April 2012
- Full responsibility of workshop team and their daily functions (the areas of work would include products like air compressors/gear boxes/chemical injection pumps/small motor repair/ electric actuators/ gen instrument repair/breathing air
Chemonics / Kenya Pharma is a USAID funded project that seeks to establish and operate a reliable, sustainable pharmaceutical supply chain management system. Its aim is to forecast, procure, store, and distribute drugs, supplies, and equipment needed for the care and treatment of persons with HIV/AIDS in Kenya.
- Management and implementation of complex development projects
On behalf of the German Government KfW Entwicklungsbank (KfW) provides financial support for eligible development programmes and initiatives in Kenya.
KfW’s financial cooperation follows innovative approaches and provides besides finance, complementary technical support.
KfW maintains a close dialogue with the implementing partners and guides them throughout the entire programme period.
- To carry out and/or certify routine, unscheduled and corrective maintenance on Bombardier Dash 8 and/or Beechcraft 1900 series aircraft, as permitted by the company authorization:
- Reporting to the Events Director, the role holder will work to ensure that all events are well coordinated and are carried out without any hitches.
- Securing event venue
- Liaising with venue management to ensure that everything is in place
- Experienced Engineering and Cadastral Surveying experience required.
- Over 3 years experience required
- Must be either UoN or Kenya Polytechnic University College graduate
Oxfam Kenya Field Operations Manager, Public Health Engineer, Food Security & Livelihoods Team Leader Jobs
Kenya Methodist University Jobs in Kenya: Legal Officer and Lecturer of Missiology/Mission Studies Positions
Public Relations and Communications Executive, Personal Assistant to CEO and Receptionist, Clerical Officers, Accounts Assistant Kenyan Jobs
Friday, 27 April 2012
- Work experience of 5 years and above.
- Proficient in AUTOCAD
- Should have have good knowledge of Steel Fabrication, Welding and Welding Practiceses, Pipe Work- should be able to produce Isometric Drawings.
- Immediate opening.
- Responsible for activities assigned by the Invoice Processing Lead Superior
- Processes transactions of simple to medium complexity
- Processes pre-coded invoices, including those with and without a purchase order. Invoice Processor may be required to process one or all of these types of invoices
Fahamu is seeking an experienced Finance and Operations Director.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Finance and Operations Director will be a hands on and participative manager who will lead a team to manage the organisation’s finance and operations (including human resources and administration).
This role will be based in Nairobi, Kenya or Dakar, Senegal but will have a remit covering the whole of Fahamu’s pan-African programmes with offices in Kenya, Senegal, South Africa
GOK / UNDP Post Election Violence Livelihoods Recovery End of Project Evaluation Individual Consultancy Opportunity
- Head a group of sales team.
- A minimum of 4 years managerial experience.