Monday, 7 May 2012
- Under the Child and Reproductive Health Programme with a funding from DANIDA
- This project will focus on reproductive health/maternal, newborn and child health interventions working in collaboration with Ministries of Health.
- The positions are based in Samburu, Turkana, Wajir, and Isiolo and report to the Project Manager.
- Our client, an international retail Imaging solutions company specializing in showroom designing and Integrated Brand Marketing Communication is looking for a Graphic Designer.
- The ideal candidate will have Knowledge of Photoshop, CorelDraw, Adobe and Illustration.
- We are looking for minds with fresh ideas and a hunger to produce great creative
- Reporting to the Business Manager, the successful applicant will be required to:
- Introduce and market the organizations consulting & training programmes to a well
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing
Eastern Africa College of Ophthalmologists Consultancy to Develop a Regional Eye Health Research Strategy
MESPT Regional Manager (Coast and Eastern Region), Knowledge Management Officer and District Coordinator Kenyan Vacancies
Sales Executive – New Vehicles / Used Vehicles Section (Pick-Ups and Trucks)
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Achieve and exceed new and used car sales target in volumes, GP and Nett profit terms through effective sale practices.
A. Specific Performance Standards
- Over three years of experience in media sales and marketing.
- Has a portfolio of clients/ can solicit more clients.
- IT literate (develop and maintain a client database)
Project Manager DANIDA
Sunday, 6 May 2012
- Bachelors Degree (finance, business or economics ) plus post graduate qualification (MBA, CPA or CPS preferred);
- 7 years management experience and some project management expertise;
- Strong sales and marketing focus
Friday, 4 May 2012
Eldoret Water & Sanitation Company Technical Manager, Commercial Manager, Procurement Manager and Customer Services Manager Job Vacancies in Kenya
- Results driven
- Works well under pressure and thrives in challenges.
- Provides medical patient care by interviewing, examining and treating of clinical patients in order to meet their medical needs
- Educates patients on wellness, prevention and early detection by providing materials and resources to the patients and families
- Determines which referrals are required based on examination and patient needs
Thursday, 3 May 2012
- A degree from a recognized University
- Ability to write original papers that are free from plagiarism
Part Time Lectures / Trainers / Facilitators!
- BA Degree in administration / Insurance / BCOM
- Certificate of Proficiency
- 2-3 years work experience in insurance sales industry
- Experience with direct sales and handling of claims
- Proficient with computers and comfortable with using office equipment like fax
- Supervision of production of accounts payable documents in SAP system that covers:
- Minimum of CPA 2
- Have working experience of QuickBooks
- 2 years experience in accounting
- Must be honest and of high integrity
- Young with an outgoing personality.