Graduate Opportunities at BAT Kenya
Our graduate programme is not what you’d expect... It’s a whole lot more...
We are looking for Management Trainees in the following fields; Marketing, Finance and Operations Leaf.
A University graduate with minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and to handle pressure
- Strong drive for learning and self-development.
“As a new MT recruited, my experience has been very fulfilling. The BAT culture is great and enables you to grow in all aspects”- Andrew Gikandi, MT Marketing.
- Joseph Muindu, MT Operations.
- Emmanuel Omale Marketing Finance Manager, East & Central Africa (Former MT, Finance).
Applications close on 20th May 2013
For further information, or to apply visit www.bat.com